Here at A New Beginning Therapies Limited we pride ourselves on excellent customer service.
We know that you don't want to wait days for your order to arrive. That's why we send every order within the UK Mainland by Courier or Royal Mail Second Class Post. Which means that, all being well, you should receive your
parcel within 5 days.
However, although we promise to despatch your order quickly, it should be remembered that delivery is not guaranteed within this timescale and parcels can occasionally take longer to reach their destinations. Parcels
sent to Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, the Channel Islands, certain parts of Scotland, Europe and the rest of the world will usually take a little longer to arrive.
There are certain items that we are unable to post overseas and if this is the case with any part of your order we will contact you by email.
How will my parcel be sent UK mainland?
- There are some postcodes which Our Couriers do not count as UK Mainland and therefore charge us extra.
- Based upon the weight of your item(s) you will have two options for your postage either Standard Postage or Express Shipping postage.
- Standard postage cost [£3.95 / £4.95] dependent on the weight and size of your order and will be sent Royal Mail Second Class and should take 2 - 4 working days for delivery. Should the item not arrive within this time scale please contact your local sorting office to ensure that they are not holding the item for you. Please note that Royal Mail do not class an item missing until 15 working days has passed as they say it can still be delivered until this time. Replacements for undelivered orders won't be possible until after this time.
- Standard Postage for multiple orders or large items will be sent using a courier and should take 2 - 3 days for delivery.
- Express Shipping postage [£5.95 (on orders before 3pm) - items will be sent using an express courier (please note they do not deliver on a Weekend).
How will my parcel be sent Highlands & Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland?
- There are some postcodes which Our Couriers do not count as Highlands & Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland and therefore charge us extra.
- Postage cost [£3.95 ](smaller items) these will be sent Royal Mail Second Class and should take 3 - 4 working days for delivery. Should the item not arrive within this time scale please contact your local sorting office to ensure that they are not holding the item for you.
- Postage cost [£7.95] will be sent using Courier and should be with you within 2 - 3 working days.
How will my item(s) be sent to Republic of Ireland.
- All items will be sent using a Courier.
How will my item(s) be sent Western Europe?
- All items will be sent using a Courier.
- Please note our shipping charges do not allow for any charges levied by Customs in the destination country, nor do we accept responsibility for paying such charge
How will my item(s) be sent rest of the World?
- Due to the fact that Royal Mail Air Mail is not tracked and can sometimes take up to 1 month for delivery, we have taken the decision to send all items to the rest of the world by Courier. This does mean extra cost but a
much better and more efficient service.
- Please note we have made every effort to make our shipping charges as accurate as possible, however occasionally the amount charged may be insufficient to cover the cost. If this is the case you will be given the opportunity to either pay the additional amount or alternatively we can cancel your order and issue a full refund.
How will I know when my order has been dispatched?
- When your order has been dispatched you will receive notification advising of this.
Help! I haven't received my parcel, what should I do?
- Contact us - we will do anything we can to help. If an item sent by Royal Mail has not been received it can often be found at the local sorting office awaiting collection. If not, the Royal Mail has a specific procedure that we can
follow in the event of a missing parcel.
- If your order has been dispatched with a courier then we can track and trace it using their online system.